Wednesday, February 19, 2014

photo dump



As of recent we've been having an extremely difficult time convincing our two and a half year old to eat, well, anything. A few nights ago we found ourselves in a scene from "A Christmas Story' 
Replace "Mommy's little piggy" with "Mommy's little puppy" and ignore the fact that shes in the buff (potty training is a B) and we've got a pretty close reenactment. Apparently all we had to do was offer her food to the dog to convince her it wasn't poison. I patted her head and said "good dog" and with that, she wanted seconds. Also, the second picture is her barking.

Who says parenting is tough? Hah. 

Speaking of how freakin adorable my children are, here is Laila fixing her jeep the other day.

Sometimes, you just need to try and push start it, then shine up the engine battery box. Is it obvious her dad is a mechanic? Whilst this was going on, Lilly decided to give me something to do clean up. And my husband sent me this lovely text of his fourwheeler engulfed in what I could only hope is mud. I couldn't make this crap up if I tried (no pun intended)

okay just one more, promise

Lilly just had her 2 month check up. Dr. Kermit (Yes he's a Pediatrician named Kermit. Yes I laugh every time. No he's not green) says she's 12.5lbs. Aca-scuse me? Did he really say 12.5lbs? Yep 85th percentile. My little overachiever. Here, you see the stank eye I received all the way home after three, yes three shots! Notice the adorbs leg rolls. That's because she's 45th percentile for height (or is it length since she cant stand?) we don't like to talk about her underachievement's though, she has a lifetime of short jokes  ahead of her already.

Phew. Mommy needs a nap.



2 comments:

  1. I'm worried about her baby. I see an empty car seat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She leaves her with me and asks that i watch her. Because apparently I'm not busy enough as it is. Also, "aca-scuse me" was just for you.

      Delete