Thursday, March 27, 2014

"one more. sit still. smile."

Over the weekend I managed to break away from my never ending chores list, and get my kids to stop screaming long enough to snap a few pictures. They are both growing like weeds and at the moment the only framed picture we have of Lilly is from visiting Santa when she was *6 days old* (for shame). My parents bought these matching outfits while visiting our home for thanksgiving, and I originally planned to use them for Easter pictures but Lilly quickly out grew hers so it couldn't wait any longer. So, instead of continuing to feel sorry for myself that my trusted go-to photog friend is geographically challenged for the foreseeable future, I took matters into my own momtographer hands.

Now, before you get all judgy, keep in mind I am not now, nor will I ever be as good as the pros. These are absolutely unedited, straight out of the camera images -but they fulfilled my desire for updated pictures of my kids with clothes on (minus dirt, vomit, or boogers) So what more can I really ask for. I'm still learning how to operate my camera, but after picking up a few tips and tricks from my (previously mentioned) photog buddy Christina Z, I am becoming more comfortable breaking out my real camera these days. Take a look for yourself! 

For the life of me could not get them to look at me. 27 pictures of them watching our dog chase (and be chased by) a bumble bee. whatever.


making a wish on that cute little weed she thought was a flower


seriously. this kid.


this was actually a test shot to see how the lighting would turn out. you can tell because shes not wearing pants. she was also singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"


Laila actually really does love her sissy, though at this point she was entirely over holding her cause "mommy sissy poopin"

And with that, a full diaper ended our photo shoot. Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment