Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hippity Hoppity

a few girlfriends got me hooked, so here I am tagging along in the basket hop


This year we tossed the candy and opted for a sugar free Easter egg hunt at the house for Laila. I took a stroll over to Party City and found some fabulous tiny little (cheap cheap cheap)trinkets she's sure to love. Here are just a couple of my favorites. (an itty bitty composition notebook, a cheetah, a slinky, finger googly eyes, a little pink picture story camera, a whistle (already regretting that one), a ring, a finger monster)



Lilly's Easter Basket consisted of Bible stories, bunny ears, a ball, a ducky, new binkys, her first sippy, headbands, and a bath book. Not bad for a 4 month old but better luck next year kid. Side note: I was so hyped about putting the baskets together that I forgot to take pictures before I put them in bags, so stay tuned for more pictures Easter morning.


Laila's Easter basket included a Little People Easter flap book (she has the christmas one and loves it!), egg chalk, PEZ, googly eye pen, a ducky, bunny ears, m&m's, foam air plane(she's obsessed), hair elastics, and a bouncing chick. 


If you follow me on instagram, you may have already seen the baskets in progress. I mentioned there how each basket came with their own 'kit': raffia, a gift tag, string and a clear cello basket bag. I thought it was a sweet touch considering I found the baskets so cheap in the first place at World Market online (and now they're on sale!)

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

Check back for additional pictures from Easter morning!



1 comment: